As contradictory as it may sound, the lighter one travels, the more gadgets has. I’ve seen this especially on guys: when they start unpacking they’ve got only gadgets and you wonder if they will go naked on the street on the 4th day of their trip.
I think in this aspect, we women, are a simple species. Just look at my travel gadget list, is pretty basic – just items:
- A super compact camera – Canon S100 with 1 charger and 3 batteries. I was the best compact camera in 2011. Is everything one needs, unless you are a real professional. I could never find the motivation to carry a DSLR camera.
- Go pro Hero 4, with 2 batteries, without doubt, the best camera ever to take videos and wide pictures.
- Smart phone – not an iPhone – to keep connected on the way, search everything on internet, make reservations, GPS for finding your way, listen to music, etc
- Kindle Paperwhite – to read everything I want, anytime I want, everywhere I want
- Mini SD card USB adapter
- Travel adapter
- Chargers – USB + plug for multi usage
- Laptop – this is just because I was away for a very long time and I planed to get a job at the end of my trip
What’s your digital gadget travel list?